us on tv !!!! wooo !! =]=]

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

oops got kicked out...


wow... few days never come online only then not only did the website change... the webmistress also change liao arh...*sad sad*

okie.. me start talking about yesterday... i went to my teacher to check for my classroom for 2mr exam(which is today lah) then she say dun noe... so i say orh.. then walk out of her office.. few seconds later she walked out asked me if i wanted time off school.. then i gave her a "???" expression. today's my chinese HSC (that means like A level lah but i think much harder). then she at first said i could go home after lunch time... then i didn't know what to say, so was silent for that few seconds... after which she said, "nono, actually u can take the whole day off..." then i was happy but i said,"okie, i'll think about it" then rang my mum ask her whether want to come and fetch me or not (because i take an hour to reach home mah) then she say ok, then went home, call my friend come to my house to revise Chinese... we happily revise then before she left saw rainbow... very very nice...i added foto of it… actually is a whole rainbow but can’t take the whole thing cos too big… so then today had to go to school as usual because of my stupid physics praacticall… I think fail already lah, cos pract never even work, I crap my answer one (don’t say I teach one ar) lol.. so anyway then went to school stressed for the whole day finally finished my EXAM… should be happy, but feel a little weird, like I have been going to Chinese Saturday school for like 2 years, and now this Saturday suddenly don’t need to go liao, so weird.. I know I very weird lah… but I like going to school w/o uniform and having a totally different atmosphere for studying loh.

Okie talk about last week bah… last Friday something BIG happened to me. I saved all my work in my memory disk mah(those portable ones)… I have a free period in school on Friday so I went to the library to do my work lah… forgetful me forgot to take my memory disk off the laptop, so I just went to maths class without my memory disk.(btw my memory disk is attached to my locker and house keys) then after maths is lunch time so had to go to my locker to collect my lunch… BUT realized that I forgot my keys so I went to the library to get it… this girl at my laptop said she gave it to the librarian so I went to get it.. until Sunday, I wanted to do my project then I opened my memory disk… and guess what? MY WORK’S ALL GONE… I had 5 folders in my memory disk.. one for 2006,2007,and one that said “year 12 2007-2008” and two other that read my pictures and my songs… obviously any literal would not delete the “year 12 2007-2008” one right? But some idiots obviously did.. so now have to re-do my projects… ADD OIL for me bah! (oh yeah that also teaches everyone a lesson, always have a back up for ur work =D)

Lol well romantic princess I got watch until ep 7 but I don’t like the new character… oh and Phyllis: have a safe trip to japan.. haha u can get me some Japanese gift for my birthday 20 days later.. LOL kidding lah. Just enjoy urself… and improve ur Japanese.. u got any Japanese question can ask kaiting I also semi-learning Japanese here…
Wow my entry so long, like essay like that… got bored u all out not?
alrite.. all of u have a nickname so i shall call myself
*ms rainbow/ rainbow xiao jie*

No comments: